Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gift Wrapping for a Cause

One of the fundraisers I did for Colton was a gift wrapping one.  I has lots of helpers the first day which was November 26th and a few on 27th. Basically Barnes and Nobles let us sit in their store and wrap presents with donations going to Colton (and Cora Lynne).  Barnes and Nobles provided everything but the best thing was we were allowed to pass out fliers and tell people about the Angel Tree Fundraiser and Reece's Rainbow.  (I wore my shirt from the buddy walk that says "Ask me how to adopt a child with down syndrome."  It wasn't overly successful but every bit helps.  On Sunday I was alone most of the day.  It was a little boring but I felt like I could give up any amount of time to help this little boy.  More than anything I would love his family to find him!

There are three more gift wrapping days...who knows maybe something incredible will happen. 

The other gift wrapping days are:  Monday, December 5, 230pm to 10pm.  Wednsday, December 7, 9am to 5pm and Christmas Eve, Saturday, December 24, 9am-noon.  The location is 3561 N.Freeway Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95834.  It's in Natomas California.  I would love some people to help if able. 










No comments:

Post a Comment