Saturday, May 19, 2012

Homecomings!!!

I had the privilege of witnessing 2 homecomings of 2 very precious babies.  These 2 families I helped fundraise.  I shouted and prayed for them.  Misha Chellson was my first airport homecoming.  It took all my will power not to lose it.  When I took him in my arms I knew the reason I fight so hard for these kids.  My husband has also become more involved with advocating and Reeces Rainbow.  I am so happy he was there.  Here's a few special pictures from that amazing experience. 


 


 Remember that was my first airport homecoming.  My 2nd was with Olivia Herrington.  It was 3 days later.  I was a pro by then.




All I can say is the experiences were something I will never, ever forget.  Misha Chellson and Olivia Herrington are the reason I continue to fight for orphans. Thank you Beth and Melissa were allowing me to be a part of your journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment