Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good News-Bad News-Natasha

My friend Priscilla who is adopting Xenia (Natasha) found out some good news today.  They are letting Natasha have her heart surgery here in the US.  They are holding off until their family can go get her. 
They are expediting everything because of her surgery.  They may be able to travel in March bringing her home in May.  They are $10,000 short.  I have seen us move mountains.  We have to save this child before its too late.  Her family and friends are trying everything they can to raise money.  They sold everything of value.  They are selling bracelets.  They are selling baked goods.  They are having a raffle with Paula Deen goods. The are having basket raffles with some really cool stuff.  I know I repost their giveaways and raffles often.  I can't give them $10,000.  I am asking you to help.  Take a look at one of their fundraisers.  There has to be something that interests you.  Please help them to save a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment