Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas for Colton (Fundraiser)



Colton has to miss out on Christmas this year.  I would like him to know  that during the Christmas of 2011 that there were people praying and fighting for him to get out of that orphanage.  I pray he's not still waiting for a family next Christmas.

This fundraiser is a simple one.  I will be getting a huge poster board and make a Christmas Tree.  Every time someone donates $1, I will add their name and where they live on his Christmas tree.  My hopes are to give this tree to his family ....whoever it is when they commit to him.

So please help me to fill up his tree.  Please send me a message and let me know you donated and what name you want me to use and where you are from.

Pictures to follow after a few donations.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a wonderful idea! I may have to steal that for Quinten. :-)

    ReplyDelete