Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The boy from baby house 10

I just finished this book.  I was an eye opener for sure.  I am totally appalled at the cruelty of other countries.  I know they don't know better and that's their culture and they believe children with disabilities are a burden but I cant get passed the fact that they are CHILDREN! When these children are transferred to an institution it's really like signing them over to death.  Children....the little children. I feel so hopeless when all I can do is advocate and try to raise funds.  Hopeless.  I know I can't give up but I just don't know what more I can do!

2 comments:

  1. I wish more people were like you! If they knew, I mean, if they really WANTED to know, then people would be falling all over themselves to save these kids. But too often, they are so caught up in their own lives that they don't want to be bothered with the fact that these children are in mortal danger! God bless you and the work you do...it IS helping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the book.. I am Clayton's AT warrior and I am scared to read the book.. But I need to know more.. It's sooo sad what kids have to go through..

    ReplyDelete