Friday, December 11, 2015

Bump, Bump, Bump

Hi friends!  Thank you for reading!  As many of you know I am an advocate for Reece's Rainbow.  We are in the middle of one of our largest fundraisers!  The Angel Tree.  I am shouting for Melvin and Jackey. My goal is to raise funds and awareness for them and hopefully grow their grants by $1,000 each.  (and hopefully a family finds them as well).

My last post states my fundraising failures.  But right now we have a donor who will bump kids from the bottom of the tree up to the $250 spot once we bump the closest one to $250.  My boys are closest to the bottom so they have a good chance of bumping up when the closer ones make it.  Please share and donate if you can to my boys or to the closest child to $250.  You can visit the angel tree here: 
http://static.reecesrainbow.org/angeltree2015/

Please pray, donate, and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment