Monday, September 30, 2013

1st Fundraiser for Orren

My first fundraiser for Orren will be Cards for a Cause through Usborne books.
Each box of 30 cards costs $30. Think about how much you usually spend on a card. It's far more than $1! The cards are unique and you can choose All Occasion cards or Kids cards. Orren's grant will get $13 of each box sold! All of the cards will be shipped to me. If you are local, I will deliver them to you. If you are not local, I will ship them to you for an additional $4 charge. All payments can be sent to my paypal account using the email christinascott23@aol.com If you are local, you can write me a check and I will pick it up. I will pay the Usborne consultant and then make a donation to Orren's grant. I will be taking orders from now until October 12th.
Remember this sweet face and why we are doing this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment