Friday, March 2, 2012

Families of my Heart

Fundraising is stressful!  Sometimes I feel helpless.  Not knowing how to help.  All I can do is pray and share and do my best to help.  I would like you to meet these families of my heart.




His family needs $5,000 to submit their dossier.  He is the reason for my post.  This family doesn't have too much support and needs our help.  If you feel led please donate to his grant. Do you make things?  Do you have things you have never used?   Then  you can help in another way ....please send me pictures of things I can use for an online auction or giveaway.  (christinascott23@aol.com or Christina Scott on facebook).  I will take any ideas for ways to help this family earn money. We don't want him to wait longer than he has too.  Thank you and God Bless!!

Now meet my other friends.....

Meet Aaron....


http://chellsonfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/.
They are wating for a travel date!!! Wont be long!!! I fell in love with Aarons story and was so excited when I found out a local family was adopting him.  I have helped his family with a fundraiser (Aarons Harvest Hoedown) It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to meet him.  I would love for them to be fully funded by the time they travel.


Meet Olivia....
http://bethherrington.blogspot.com/
They are also waiting for a travel date...
Olivia is also local and another I have helped with fundraising.  Oliviafest was lots of fun.  I also hope they will be fully funded before they travel too. 


Next meet Natash (Xenia on RR)...

http://love--conquers--all.blogspot.com/
They are $400 short of submitting their Dossier.  It is urgent that Natasha get home ASAP because she needs heart surgery.  Her family is working really hard but could use some love from us.


Meet Brigita:

This child was one that I thought I was supposed to adopt so she has a very special place in my heart.  She is where most my fundraising skills has been focused on.  I had a giveaway and an online auction for her.  Her mother is  amazing.  I would appreciate any extra help to get Ms. B home soon.  She just had her 7th birthday and she is in an institution.  So I would love to get her home ASAP.

Meet Sydney:

 And Lucien

I feel in love with Lucien during the Angel Tree fundraiser.  Since them I have been determined to raise money to bring him and Sydney home.  Their family is 2 states away but I know I will meet them some day.  It wont be long before they travel and they have a long way to go financially.  Please give them some love!


Last but not least:  Meet Colton:

I was Colton's Christmas Warrior and now am his prayer warior.  I love him!!! He does NOT have a family and needs one!  Along with his other prayer warrior we are trying to get his funds up to $2500 so he will move to the child with large grants page.  And then maybe his mommy and daddy will see him!  Please join me in praying for someone to see him and committ. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  I would apprciate anything you can do for any of these precious children.  Please remember my fundraiser/giveaway for Vinnie.  Thank you for praying, donating and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment