Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oliviafest

Last week I helped Beth Herrington and her family with their fundraiser.  Leah and I did the check in.  I was amazed at all the people who came and showed their support.  It was a great success.  My husband also came and I am so happy he realizes how important this is to me. We even got some books and Train museum tickets from the silent auction.  I will feel forever close to the Herrington's because of this.  I plan to be at the airport when they bring that sweet baby home.  Fundraising is hard work but together and with God we can do anything.  Thank you Beth for allowing me to be a part of Olivia's adoption.
The Oliviafest Sign
Before we got started
Leah and I with the picture of Olivia
Leah and I
My husband Josh and I
My husband Josh and I

No comments:

Post a Comment